I've been busy with family stuff the last couple of days. Here's a synopsis of what I would have said if I'd been posting regularly:
- Number 10 (see A Modest Proposal for PR Blogs)
- Maybe the PR bloggers went a bit overboard reacting to Russell Beattie's "moron" posting, but it was fun!
- I'm glad John Wagner has a blog. Any time I'm not posting, I can just point someone there and say, "What he said," even when he's wrong about something.
- After getting dragged into a debate about RSS feeds and press release sites on Shel Holtz's blog, journalist Chris Edwards has started a blog For More Information.... An even better name is his URL: hackingcough.com! (Thanks to JG for the link)
- The pitching to bloggers debate is interesting. On the one hand, I think the people who do the complaining sound like whiney prima donnas. On the other hand, having been on the receiving end of mindless volumes of semi-useless information, I can empathize.
- Fur flying in IABC Cafe comments section. Fight! Fight!
- Interesting item by Tim Bray on The New Public Relations
- I'll be golfing tomorrow at the beautiful Tor Hill municipal course, then watching my son Sam test for his aikido belt. Life's good...